Designing your own dress is a very special, magical journey. Whether it's your wedding dress, prom dress, mother of the Bride/Grrom outfit or simiply something you want to feel your best in, we're here to guide you on your jounrey and give you endless possibilities.
The process for having a dress made will generally go as follows:
- Initial meeting to discuss ideas and draw up rough sketches
- Narrow down ideas and produce digital designs
- Look at possible fabric options
- Create a 'toile' - a mock up of the dress to check the fit and make any adjustments.
- Start creating the dress in the real fabric
- Final tweaks, additions and amendments for the perfect final look.
Having a bespoke dress made is the perfect option for someone who has a strong idea of what they're looking for and can't find it anywhere else, someone who is creative and enjoys the process of seeing something come together and someone who wants something totally unique! Click the 'book now' button to book a o obligation consultation to see if a bespoke dress is right for you.